- This lesson plan includes two 60 min of America Popular Music History lessons per month.
- Lesson time will be scheduled based on the convenience between the instructor and a student.
- Students need to log in to the platform's address, such as zoom, a few minutes before the scheduled lesson time. The address will be notified with lessons time.
Students can learn the same material offered in a credit university course both in Jazz and popular music history in a casual context. In this session, music history will be approached from various aspects along with historical ones, such as sociology, English literature, fashion, gender construction, sexuality, and politics.
The digital file for downloading is the same content covered on this page, such as "Student's Responsibilities" and "Rescheduling & Cancelling Policy."
Bi-Weekly American Popular Music History Lessons (60 min lesson x 2/ mo)
Consistency and commitment are the keys to developing and mastering any pursuit, including music. Therefore, Students are encouraged to attend every lesson in order to advance their skills.
1. Students shall notify the instructor at least 24 hours in advance to cancel a lesson by emailing or calling for rescheduling in a canceled week or the next week, or the student will be charged for the missed lesson. Up to one properly canceled lesson a month will be rescheduled, at the instructor’s discretion.
2. If the instructor cancels a lesson, you will be rescheduled, or you will not be expected to pay for the lesson and will be credited towards the next month.
3. Same day cancellations will not be accepted. Missed lessons without proper notification (24-hours notice), as a general rule, will not be rescheduled and will be charged.
4. Any students who habitually cancel lessons may be refused future lessons and will be referred to another teacher for future needs.
5. The student will log in on time to all scheduled lessons. Lessons will end at their scheduled time, regardless of the time of the student’s login.
7. Though this is a monthly lesson plan, please give us one month notice to stop taking lessons, so instructors can fill the schedule.
8. Tuition is non-refundable.